Would you like to join one of the fastest growing fintech firms in the US? Want to get in at the ground floor where you’ll have the chance to rise quickly in a growing organization? Gatsby is a beautifully simple, commission free trading app for trading long options with your friends. We’re making options more accessible to the average retail investor, and creating a world class app for all options traders of all levels.
Launched in early 2020, and backed by a combination of VCs and strategic investors, the company has thousands of traders and is growing quickly.
Gatsby is re-imagining the options business, removing the jargon and making the interface clean and simple without the typical clutter. We are passionate about building products and services that help create an environment for options that everyone can participate in.
We consider customer service to be one of the key pillars upon which we will build our business. Even for an online self-directed brokerage firm, there is a lot of customer interaction that needs to be done at a high level to keep customers coming back. This is already a key differentiator for Gatsby when compared to other brokers, according to our customers, and we intend to keep it that way.
In your role as a Registered Customer Experience Representative, you’ll help our customers with everything from applying for their account, to basic questions about options and the Gatsby platform, to solving trade problems. In addition, as a new entrant to the brokerage business, we’re looking to build new paradigms and expect our staff to be leaders, looking to improve every facet of our business every day. By starting as one of the first employees on the team, you will have an opportunity to show your capabilities and shine.
We are looking to build a team who do more than just answer questions and solve problems, but can also turn customers into raving fans. We leverage email, chat, and phone and have excellent software and processes in place to manage every facet of the business.
The role will start out as remote, and once things settle down with the pandemic, will be based in our White Plains NY office, with remote work as a regular feature if desired. The job includes some work in the evenings and on weekends.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 Licenses
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role for a brokerage firm
- Passion for the stock market and a good understanding of options
- Must be service and sales oriented and demonstrate a positive and professional image at all times
- Solid knowledge of the investment business and competitive landscape
- Ability to think critically and apply problem-solving skills to figure out and resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with internal cross-functional partners to resolve client issues and improve our processes and procedures
- Integrity and the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- A habit of setting and achieving goals, and working independently
- Demonstrated technology skills including familiarity with Office, social media platforms, and the ability to quickly get up to speed on new software
- Proficiency with SQL, Mixpanel and Asana a plus
- Demonstrate strict attention to detail and remain client focused while having excellent prioritization skills and the ability to multi-task under pressure
To apply, please email us to say hello and include your resume. We will do our best to respond to everyone. Thank you!